Monday, November 30, 2009 // 2:27 AM
It's the last day of November.
This year has gone by so fast , don't ya think so ? One moment we're sec 1 and the next we're sec 2 for crying out loud ! Time really do travel fast.
Anyways,it's 2.29am and i'm chatting with afad who is going crazy cos' his bored.
He keeps saying HAIYOHH ! HAIYAHHH ! And i got no idea why ? Ouh well, might be heading to
second home tomorrow or tuesday ? Ahahah , first see my mood on that day and second whether i got the $$$ to actually go there. What to do ? Akuh ny dh mmg pemalas number 1 ! ;P Ouhkay NO ~
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.