It's been about a year now
Thursday, November 19, 2009 // 8:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI & NINI !!!!!!! <3>
Okay well another birthday wish from me ;D I just love birthdays (:
And thanks , sabrina who actually listened to my ______ problem. Hheh~ Keep it between us okay babe ? :D Sayang kaw ! <3>
Class gathering/BBQ !!!!!!
PRA Outing !!!! <3>Cousins Outing !!!! <3Christmas shopping for the nake treeeee~
Christmas Tree gonna be UPUP and AWAY! :DChristmas shopping spree with sista<3>What's gonna happen soon :D
I feel so weird.
It's been about a year now
Thursday, November 19, 2009 // 8:34 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI & NINI !!!!!!! <3>
Okay well another birthday wish from me ;D I just love birthdays (:
And thanks , sabrina who actually listened to my ______ problem. Hheh~ Keep it between us okay babe ? :D Sayang kaw ! <3>
Class gathering/BBQ !!!!!!
PRA Outing !!!! <3>Cousins Outing !!!! <3Christmas shopping for the nake treeeee~
Christmas Tree gonna be UPUP and AWAY! :DChristmas shopping spree with sista<3>What's gonna happen soon :D
I feel so weird.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr