I'm gonna make you say you love me
Saturday, November 28, 2009 // 1:52 AM

(I miss you&you! )
So December is coming soon. In 2 more days ? Which also means that Christmas *screams* is getting nearer every stinking day!!! :D And i will be cutting my fringe D: BUT ! It will be bangs. Sissie will also be cutting bangs this Christmas. Major shopping spree up ahead. Imma' get a new blazer since the Guess blazer is like wtf already. Arh , i can't wait for Christmas and Boxing day!
Ouh so awesome-ness ~ I also can't wait to open the presents >) What will i get this year ?
Next year ? Let's not talk bout' next year it's to early to talk bout' it. (HAHA!) Afad asked me to go over to my second home today but i didn't feel like going. I might be going on sunday or monday , see how it goes.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.