Beverly , Zakia & Megat !
Saturday, November 7, 2009 // 2:10 AM
Massive Screen shots ahead!
Click to ENLARGE ! Exclusive random-ness : (by) Megat,Zakia&Beverly
and alot of screen shots, I don't give a fuck if you don't like it. Cos' i don't fucking care.
This was what Me,kiki & megat did at night. FYI , We were being very random. Keep
changing topic after topic.
Beverly , Zakia & Megat !
Saturday, November 7, 2009 // 2:10 AM
Massive Screen shots ahead!
Click to ENLARGE ! Exclusive random-ness : (by) Megat,Zakia&Beverly
and alot of screen shots, I don't give a fuck if you don't like it. Cos' i don't fucking care.
This was what Me,kiki & megat did at night. FYI , We were being very random. Keep
changing topic after topic.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr