Time traveler's wife
Thursday, October 15, 2009 // 5:34 PM
2 MORE PAPERS TO GO baybeh ! :D
During English Literature , i slept for most of the time. The paper like what only. The question itself i don't understand. Break-Ate. Maths Paper 1 was 1 hour ! :D Did not sleep. First time ,i never sleep during maths paper. Wooo~ Idk , if i'm gonna pass this paper. I hope i do(lol)
Today, first time for the whole week ! I when back home straight and slept.
btw-i just woke up. -______-''
(Waiting for my dad to come back home , and poooof i'm out !) :D
Till here.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.