Friday, October 9, 2009 // 10:15 PM
Shutting off my handphone till tomorrow morning.
I don't wanna talk to you,text you or think about you.
I want this feeling towards you to fade.
I don't wanna listen to your sweet talks.
I'm trying to run away from everything that means alot to me becos' of you.
I'm also trying to run away from you.
Stop texting and calling me , i don't wanna talk to you.
I don't wanna talk to you,text you or think about you.
I want this feeling towards you to fade.
I don't wanna listen to your sweet talks.
I'm trying to run away from everything that means alot to me becos' of you.
I'm also trying to run away from you.
Stop texting and calling me , i don't wanna talk to you.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.