Wednesday, October 14, 2009 // 9:34 PM
Seriously , i can't upload any pictures. WTF ?
4 paper's left til' EOY is OVER! :DD P.R.A planning what to do already, exam haven finish , already start planning(lol)
Today's Geography paper was mad hard. I think my brain cracked while doing the paper -____-''
But i guess ,i slept for most of the time. I slept till tido mati (said pipit) . Tired mahh ~
RAWRR ! Sec 4/5 graduated already . wooo~
Anyways, have been hanging out at Kiki Setarh's place. Took pictures , but idk if i wanna post them or not. See how it goes.
Will update again.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.