Over the rainbow
Friday, October 9, 2009 // 8:46 PM
EOY started already. Even before the first paper for the day started i was already in the ''paper-already-finish-can-go-home'' mood.
English paper 1 part B , was okay ? Story punya larh panjang. Part A sumpah mepek ! Cousin in Australia but they want us to write our singapore address. Kay enough ...
Paper 2 , okay larh ... so like that larh . The summary like ayam , my paper all full of cancel here and there.
When to KFC for breakfast/lunch whatever larh ; Headed to Kiki Setarh's house then to CauseWayPoint. When back early , today . Walk back home. Damn , was today so hot. I want rain :D
Everyone at home , go out ): Leave me behind , nevermind !
Off to mugg for tuesday's paper ! Jengjengjeng ... history paper , OMG !
P.s: I know my blog , don't have alot of pictures like last time. BLAME MY BELOVED SISTER WHO IS SOOOO SMART ! She deleted all the photo's in the computer . Reason : TOO MANY PICTURES ! Mepek ~ Angry sia with that fatty .
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.