One last
Sunday, October 18, 2009 // 11:08 AM
Firstly,did not get to meet P.R.A ! Sad siak.
Was force to go A's in laws house for Deepavali.
When there and chopped the swing outside the house. Hah,
but i swear the food was delicious,the kueh2 also. So mamm.
Round 6plus , headed to my place since aunts&uncles were at here.
Came home,first thing i eat the grapes mum bought. Ate them till finish.
Uncle Lawrence and me keep eating and eating.
At night,talktalk with barbara and fir (besar).
Told , him bout' R...and D. So now he knows,P.R.A knows, public don't know. :D
He told me bout' his secondary school love story and it was so funny. Lastlast, i slept at 12 plus since i was tired.
P.S: P.R.A , sorry can't make it. Seriously , man , sorrrry !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.