Le love
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 // 8:34 AM
Yesterday was F-U-N !!!
To cut things super short.
//Yesterday's Games Carnival was so boring.
//So totally unorganized. The referee and whateveryoucall them were also unorganized.
//Recess,was kecoh. -,- The guys played with ice. And my chocolate melted.
//Mstan talk/lectured to us bout' stuff , that now i cannot even remember.
//School finished at 12.10pm and we when outta' school !! :D
>>When to the library first then moved to a playground
>>PRA & 1e2 girls played Color Catching,Police&Murderer,Ice&Water/Freeze & RAIN!
>>We played at the playground infront of zakia's house for all of the above things.
>>The most Funniest thing we did was play in the downpour. Sungguh the best! :D
>>Played the slide and we keep falling/piling onto each other.
>>It was hilarious, laughlaughlaugh.
>>I THINK all of us got injured in one way or another (lol)
>>OVERALL : Yesterday was fun tahap to the maxima. :DD
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.