It all started with a ...
Friday, October 2, 2009 // 8:08 PM
Rawrr ! I know i was suppose to be on HAITUS , but since i'm really bored ... yeah , i will post !
Firstly, to VALERIE PRIYA ! That guy...is so not my boyfriend and never will be. His my BESTfriend. I know , like everyone thinks i'm with him and blahhblahh but no larh. Come on larh !
And you know that i will tell you no matter what right ?!?! Halamakkkk , you also arhh...
Second(ly?), 8 days to EOY. dumdumdum~ First paper will be English paper 1. I have confident that i will ace on that paper ;P Got my oral marks back , and i oh-so-rocking-the-ass ! 17/20 :D Happy , but i soooo can elaborate more on the conversation y'know ? But whatever,Klarissa(no offence) got the ''highest'' cos' she is the mulot besar kinda person ofcos' talk alot but english berteraboh. So pleaseeeeeeee ;
Thirdly, i'm happy that today is a friday (!!!) Enjoy arh enjoyyy . Ton arh abeh ? Yeahyeahhh :]
Alot of birthday's this few days/weeks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE OCTOBER BABIES !! :D
(sungguh tk perlu , but whatever. I don't bother reallllllyyyyy remember.Heee~)
(sungguh tk perlu , but whatever. I don't bother reallllllyyyyy remember.Heee~)
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.