Thursday, October 22, 2009 // 8:14 PM
Got back 4 of our scripts. PASS ? FAIL ? I got no idea...
Ms tan was not in school , so we had this guy teacher and i can't remember the name.
Who took our class til' it was dismissal time. Everytime , the class will keep quite all of a sudden -,- Malaikat lalu (lol) .
Ohh, today was Achievement Day. We saw the new school and i can't wait!
So the drama performance was WOW! The WHOLEEE thing was really good.
Syahir had this bigg winnie the pooh bear. Victoria was hottt.. hahaah.
Natasha was awsome! Hha, but overall the play was good. Last partt,fashion show by Sec 2 Technical Class. It was so funny but nice.. They had red carpet just for them to walk,pfffft. :P
So once the whole thing was done. We were dismiss at 1.30pm. The GG people(Adiah,Sabrina,Hajar) when for their meeting. While the rest(Zakia,Errinnie,Amira) , waited for them outside school. While waiting for them got some stuff from the minimart.
When, Izuwan brought Seaweed (!!) BOOOOM~ All fighting for it. Scream here and there just for SEAWEEEEED ! Lastlast, we (Zakia,Ritzhann,Izuwan,ME,Hariri,Yuzaimi??) got a piece of seaweed. Hhah...
So yeahyeah, when to Zakia's place soon after. Came back round' 6+.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.