EOY IS OVER !
Friday, October 16, 2009 // 10:22 PM
End of Year is OFFICIALLY OVER !! *dancedancedance*
Time to throw the books,keep em' uniforms away and kick back , relax in the sun . Dance all night till the break of dawn .
But wait , what bout' the results ? That one , can talk later larh kan.Currently , stressing over the matter of where to go tomorrow. I got premit to merayap since EOY already finish , so take advantage. I'm allowed to come back on Sunday , baek. Akuh nk tonn larh people , dh lamer tk ton,manszxc ! Rindu tonning at East coast and& Sentosa ! :/ Kay nevermind, tonn that one anytime can. Bila-bila pun boleh . :D
Anyways, i slept at 3am today morning . Woke up at 6.30am this morning and did not sleep till i came back from going out. Fahamkan je larh :> And i woke up at 8+pm .
The Science paper , was like normal. So thick -_____-'' BREAK! Eat MnM after eating the usual nasi :D Maths Paper 2 , i never do 3 question...Did not sleep since i was so excited for the paper to end.(lol) Ms Tan talking bout' (dunno what thingy). We already "woohooo" sini saner. Hah , felt like PSLE just finish extended version more then 4 subjects (okay mepek)

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.