Cloud Nine
Thursday, October 8, 2009 // 8:22 PM
Sapppppppppppp ;
Study @ sabrina's place ytd . After we were done studying , we slack around and waited for tons of massages. We then decided to play a reallyhopeless game -- Whose ever handphone viberates the first loses . So , place our handphone in the center while we wait for anyone of them to viberate. It was really stupid...haha
Everyone was busy massaging right after the game ended anyways (lol)
Prolly , round 10+ headed back home and played Hotel 626 with family. Hahs ,
Me&A msg and we fought for the upteentime ...swear it's so stressing sometimes but we were okay
soon after. Nownow , we are just friends.
End of year , starts tomorrow ! Omg , i have really been studying like ''mad''...
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.