BEVERLYY'S Apartment
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 // 8:05 PM
End of Year on Friday . Revising the shit outta' me. HAITUS till English Paper 1&2 are over .
Next week is Exam week. Aarghh !~ D&t , i'm not done yet . Chicken ~ Or well , alot of things has happen for the past few days. No , i'm not gonna mention it since it's like alot.
Let's just leave it at that ;
Finally , i got to tell ____ bout' those msgless&calless days and nights...Dah settle the problem between us too. So the happy (???) NOT ~ I can't choose ? It's hard , i don't wanna be self-fish and take both larh kan. Comfirm one of them will be heartbroken ?
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.