american's sweetheart
Sunday, October 11, 2009 // 5:24 PM
Where's a bestfriend when you need one ?
Where's a girlfriend when you need one ?
Where's a sister when you need her ?
Where's a friend when you need one ?
I might still be young. But there is always a point in life,when someone hurts you,breaks your heart inch by inch. Love comes in so many forms--I can't explain.
I'm lost.
But,there's always the first love.... The one you shared your first hug , first kiss and lastly your first heartbreak. It's hard to forget that special first lover. Believe me, i still can't forget mine.
american's sweetheart
Sunday, October 11, 2009 // 5:24 PM
Where's a bestfriend when you need one ?
Where's a girlfriend when you need one ?
Where's a sister when you need her ?
Where's a friend when you need one ?
I might still be young. But there is always a point in life,when someone hurts you,breaks your heart inch by inch. Love comes in so many forms--I can't explain.
I'm lost.
But,there's always the first love.... The one you shared your first hug , first kiss and lastly your first heartbreak. It's hard to forget that special first lover. Believe me, i still can't forget mine.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr