VMA's was yesterday. It was awesome. Pink was wooooo :] Kanye west on the other hand is an ass. Seriously ? Taylor swift deserve that award , he shouldn't have jump on stage and said those things, poor taylor. Haven he learned his lesson when he did the same thing to 50-cent or whoever ? Tsk ,
''FUCK U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED oN A KITTEN.''-Katy Perry
Now, school ! It was awesomeee~ There were tons of free periods. I guess there was only like maths and science that the teacher came ? While, the others did not attend school or was on some sort of a course. Hah, it was awesome. And fish, i'm still sick. Nice arh ! EOY-24 more days. FTW !
you're retarded
Monday, September 14, 2009 // 7:10 PM
VMA's was yesterday. It was awesome. Pink was wooooo :] Kanye west on the other hand is an ass. Seriously ? Taylor swift deserve that award , he shouldn't have jump on stage and said those things, poor taylor. Haven he learned his lesson when he did the same thing to 50-cent or whoever ? Tsk ,
''FUCK U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED oN A KITTEN.''-Katy Perry
Now, school ! It was awesomeee~ There were tons of free periods. I guess there was only like maths and science that the teacher came ? While, the others did not attend school or was on some sort of a course. Hah, it was awesome. And fish, i'm still sick. Nice arh ! EOY-24 more days. FTW !
My name
is irrelevent.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten. Facebook //
Tumblr
is there something on your mind ?
I'm sorry but i don't like tagboards or shoutmix or whtever.