Where is the love ?
Friday, September 11, 2009 // 10:14 PM
Good thing today is :
1) I don't feel shitty +/+
2) I when out and did not do the massive holiday homework given out +/-
3) I got to meet my Girlfriend's ! <33333333 +/+
4) I ate fish(hy) and Co. +/-
5) I got to take pictures with girlfriend's, like woooohooo~ +/+
6) Oh, it was raining today. Which is like yarh!! +/+
Bad thing today is :
1) Had to bused to sembawang to take $$$ (which is super leceh) -/+
2) Got to hear BAD NEWS from all of the person it was iwan that told me. -/-
3) Me+hair=bad hair day! -/+
The ting-tong-donkey-loving-girlfriend of mine! <3
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.