WFOP <33 FTW
Sunday, September 13, 2009 // 3:19 AM
Monoploy with dad and sister. I when bankrupt,my dad was the ''richest'' followed by my sister. whatthefuckzsxcs~ Hah, laughed alot too. The game lasted till 1am going too 2am.
Th Good Ol' habbo dayzsxc = my love,my heart,my everything,my memories,my cliquezsxc!<3>
I miss everyone. I miss whookid the most. What will i do without you? Each room of your's has a memory of us being goof-ballzcxczs! Spies,fortune-tellers,chef(s),oh paul 2 hill ? hahah,german(you already one),Nazi's,going hitler crazy!,SOCIALIST!,poooopsnowsanta, Christmas Alone.I never had so much fun during christmas in habbo hotel ever till you came. I swear you're just plain awesomeee.
Oh FirhanfishballchickenkerepekchillimochahotchocolatefishcakeTWINNY ;
You arsewhole, dh ader kwn baru, luperkan kwn lamer arh ? Saper ajer ? tsktsk , hahah .
The best abang to ''scandal'' to twinny. So the very the best. One of them socialist. Kawan sejati ;
Twinnyyyyyyyyy ~ :]
Oseln , you're ten times younger than me but you're cool like that. You're my lil' sista from another motherr ;] Gosh, it's been sometime since i talk/chat you with? Where you been manzsxc !?
SEE Y'ALL AROUND !
/P.s:random post bout' them. Reminisce the past :P Habbo hotel back then in 2004-2007 was the shitzsvcxcdzx ! Now,it's just a place where you get hacked,scammed,cheated. Plus,becos' of all the bugs in the Habbo Beta,it tends to lag like mad.
I miss everyone. I miss whookid the most. What will i do without you? Each room of your's has a memory of us being goof-ballzcxczs! Spies,fortune-tellers,chef(s),oh paul 2 hill ? hahah,german(you already one),Nazi's,going hitler crazy!,SOCIALIST!,poooopsnowsanta, Christmas Alone.I never had so much fun during christmas in habbo hotel ever till you came. I swear you're just plain awesomeee.
Oh FirhanfishballchickenkerepekchillimochahotchocolatefishcakeTWINNY ;
You arsewhole, dh ader kwn baru, luperkan kwn lamer arh ? Saper ajer ? tsktsk , hahah .
The best abang to ''scandal'' to twinny. So the very the best. One of them socialist. Kawan sejati ;
Twinnyyyyyyyyy ~ :]
Oseln , you're ten times younger than me but you're cool like that. You're my lil' sista from another motherr ;] Gosh, it's been sometime since i talk/chat you with? Where you been manzsxc !?
SEE Y'ALL AROUND !
/P.s:random post bout' them. Reminisce the past :P Habbo hotel back then in 2004-2007 was the shitzsvcxcdzx ! Now,it's just a place where you get hacked,scammed,cheated. Plus,becos' of all the bugs in the Habbo Beta,it tends to lag like mad.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.