Stars are blind
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 // 8:13 PM
I promised myself not to blog bout' H . but this i really have too .
H , kaw saketkan hatiku . Since last year , i have already made it clear and said , don't come back to me if i'm not worth your time. Sweettalkmotherfucker. You made me so mad ! H , if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell can't see me at my best ! I have had enough of your craps .I sufferd for the rest of my P6 life after that thinggg happen...Feeling left out , alone . You being an arsehole to me. Did you know for the rest of the art lessons of the year were boring ? Lonely ? Stress ? Heartbreaking ?
Karma has just hit you back hardd. I have move on with life but have you ? I loved you like fuck , and you threw that lovee away . Do you know what heartbreak is ? Have your heart even been broken ? I bet you have , right ? My heart is still mending and i don't want it to be broken/tore again . Keep in mind that ''EVERYDAY I LOVE YOU LESS & LESS !''
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.