Say it again
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 // 9:37 AM
And still , my mind is blank. I wonder how some of you guys blog everyday with something to actually BLOG about ? (BTW,I have reach my 505 post.) I would love to share stuff here but nooo,this blog is wayy to public for me to share anything personal. And i don't care if you don't tagg me. I'm thinking of taking away the tagboard again. It really is a waste of time. But it's okayyy.
Well, since yesterday or a few days back i have been having the feverr resulting me into not going to school making me very happy :] Plus,i have been listening to super old songs. Really really old songs. I have been sleeping more than usual and waking up more early then my usual 11am or 12 noon timing. I have been eating less too :[ And my creativitycloudfullofraindowsanddinos is now dull...wonder what's wrong with me ?

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.