Same may say i need to be afraid
Thursday, September 3, 2009 // 6:33 PM
Well, pictures from the sembawang park trip (thingy) has been uploaded and it's in facebook.
Will , upload it at my photo blog soon but not today.
Lots of homework today. Tomorrow is the last day of school and than it will be the one week break from school. EOY is in 3-4 weeks ! And it's gonna be real fast. Scary. I'm trying to improve on my math. Got back my report book and i think i so called did well ? Four grade 1. One grade 2. Two grade 3. And two (very-the-fucked-up) U's! Tk puas hati ! I want re-do arh.
Anyhoos, i can't wait for the one week holiday but also it's not enough for me ? ;P
But what-the-hell (?!?!), school is gonna close at the end of october. *GRINS*
What to do ? What to do ? What to do during the December holiday ?
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.