Noone get out alive anyways
Wednesday, September 2, 2009 // 8:11 PM



When school was finally over.Bus-stop and apparently most of us did not have change or atleast 50cents. Lucky, i had mine :] And well , i gave megat-,- my 40cents+5cents. Kay best!
Sun plaza>>Library>>Japan(whatever) home>>Old Chang Kee(?)>>Library
Sun plaza>>Library>>Japan(whatever) home>>Old Chang Kee(?)>>Library
Exited the library since some old woman complain that all the secondary students were making alot of noise. Got halau-ed. Right infront of the library's enterance,got ''FIGHT''. No fist were involve. Blahblahh ; They settle at whereever. Bdk P.R.A when to Mos Burger. Prolly,around 5 headed back home.
Lots of stuff happen after school. BTW,Happy Birthday Iman ManToyak! (namer actually tk perlu.) Anyways, happy birthday! Last long with rinnie *kening uppyup*
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.