<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Lost in a snowstorm
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 // 6:57 PM

I know you both have been meeting everyday. But just think , me in sembawang everyday , it's like i'm living in sembawang. No, it's not about NEW FRIENDS. My friends has nothing to do with THIS. Like i said, i need time that's all. I'm trying my best to make time for my OLD FRIENDS. Hah, but right now..my life is just idk. I'm not gonna say anthing else just that. I miss y'all and
i'm trying to be ME. The one you&her know. The one that's always random. Oh well, i will try and make time for you guys. I'm not trying to be MEAN or anything but my sister made a point when she said that ''Primary school friends don't last long.'' I'm not trying to say we can't last long. Just ...

Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.