It kills to know me
Thursday, September 10, 2009 // 6:15 PM
*( I'm cracking my brain on thinking what to blog about for you people.I got no idea what you guys wanna read about or whatever.Well, for the next few days, i might be real random and
start posting stuff that i found from thevery awesome myspace! Stay tune :] )

One of the many bands,i found.
There's more but being ME, you know i'm a
lazy-bum. :]
fyi-I...i.....I have a neww white-trash addiction. Though he is no where near
FAMOUS! Like the other previous ''addiction(s)'' . Nyahah :]
start posting stuff that i found from thevery awesome myspace! Stay tune :] )

One of the many bands,i found.
There's more but being ME, you know i'm a
lazy-bum. :]
fyi-I...i.....I have a neww white-
FAMOUS! Like the other previous ''addiction(s)'' . Nyahah :]
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.