You left me hangin'
Tuesday, August 18, 2009 // 8:44 PM

You left me thinking that you were with some other girl. You made me angry , you made me sad.You did not even bother to reply any of my messages.You made me anxious when you don't reply. But when it's me that don't reply to your messages, you get angry? What's up with you!? When i ask why you replied me so late, you said you were sleeping! Sleeping at school? You got to be kidding me. Becos' i send you that messages during your damn recess time so don't tell me you were sleeeeeping, loverboy. You can't lie to me boy cos' i will find out and you know it. You're with your friends all day long, when i ask you where you are and who you're with, you don't bother replying. Even if you do reply me, it's hours after that message as been send.I know we fought yesterday, but you were at fault for not doing it. You ask me to study hard and shit. So now, it's your turn. You asked me that question, i said '' yes,i do'' It was as if you don't trust me anymore. Kay fine! It's up to you, i don't care. Whatever you did too me will happen back to you. You'll see.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.