Wednesday, August 5, 2009 // 7:29 PM
Yesterday was my beloved's mother birthday and i when to school like finally. So much stuff happen when i was away. Hmmm ....
Anyways, my family had dinner at a seafood restaurant. I came back from school and straight when into the shower since i was the last one to come back from school. I changed and waited for everyone to finish whatever they were doing.Reach the restaurant and i saw a man in red. When we came closer to the table that man was sitting. It was ashley! I was wondering which indian man.(lol) So ok whatever. Took our seats. Since my mother was the birthday girl she got to choose what the eat. We ordered Tom yam soup,Chilli Crab, Deer Meat hot plate,Tofu thingy hot plate,FishyFishy thingy,top shell tofu thingy,DRINKS! I swear the food was awesome. The crab came last and the other dishes was already finish. Ashley ate the crab like there was no tomorrow. Firdaus use the nut-cracker thingy and the crab shell flew across the table. Dad said , we needed to wear goggles to eat the crabs.
We made the crabs finish and ordered small cutecute buns! There was 12 buns on the plate.Everything finished. After we were done with the food. Hang around at there. Laugh alot too. The waitresses were really really really friendly and funny! When i say funny, i really mean funny to the core. Got the bill and it was $280-$300. Left the place prolly around 10+.
Dad: ching cheng ching cheng (happy birthday in chinese)
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.