woman on the verge
Monday, August 31, 2009 // 9:14 PM
Today,i did not go to school becos' i was watching gossip girl.
My dad allowed me not to go to school for whatever-reason. I also , did not/don't wanna meet my primary
school friends... Hah, it's settled long time ago(to me that is). The fact that now, i'm like some
out-cast. I rather stay that way then going back into ''OUR little WORLD''.
I'm sorry but we changed and i changed. And i think now it's for the best.
We are so different now. You know it & i know it + we know it. Your friends,my friends,her friends
are all different. We have nothing in common already! Well, whatever it is , i'm
still here for both of you. I will and always am gonna be here. I'm not gonna
move anywhere. It's just if
you want me too be there or not.I'm just a call/text away. I don't blame you guys. Noone's at fault.
I have been thinking bout' this friendship for weeks and i came to this.
So just understand. I'm not ENDING it. I'm just going out of it. I need time to think.
Just please please please ! Try and understand me. You can remove me from
your most loved or whatever. I don't mind.
My dad allowed me not to go to school for whatever-reason. I also , did not/don't wanna meet my primary
school friends... Hah, it's settled long time ago(to me that is). The fact that now, i'm like some
out-cast. I rather stay that way then going back into ''OUR little WORLD''.
I'm sorry but we changed and i changed. And i think now it's for the best.
We are so different now. You know it & i know it + we know it. Your friends,my friends,her friends
are all different. We have nothing in common already! Well, whatever it is , i'm
still here for both of you. I will and always am gonna be here. I'm not gonna
move anywhere. It's just if
you want me too be there or not.I'm just a call/text away. I don't blame you guys. Noone's at fault.
I have been thinking bout' this friendship for weeks and i came to this.
So just understand. I'm not ENDING it. I'm just going out of it. I need time to think.
Just please please please ! Try and understand me. You can remove me from
your most loved or whatever. I don't mind.
Sorry, H&F. I bet i have been the one creating all this problems.
-P.s/: Thanks for everything! :]
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.