up down left right!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 // 8:55 PM
Who do we trust now ? You betrayed us. You told us lie after lie, when will you ever stop? Did you plan it out? No really, did you? cos' it seems like it. You twist and turn your precious stories, you told ALL of us lies and shit. But, you can't go on forever (like this). YOU KNOW, that we will figure it out sooner or later. We never intend to find fault with them or whatever shit. But i guess, you like to see people angry with each other right? And the fact, that we have friends to stand by our side makes you jealous. Also , the fact that your beloved friends left you.
Oh are you blind ?? I guess you are blind. You call me FAT when i'm not near the word FAT or the body size/shape of a FAT person!! You're just jealous that the particular person that you like don't like you back. Zaman biler org suker kaw dh over larh pompan!
You're lucky, i'm not gonna say your name here!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.