Take all your memories
Thursday, August 27, 2009 // 7:40 PM
My mind is completely blank.
My mood is gone with the wind.
Wednesday was suck-ish. Science lesson was &%#^! Mr Lee made us stay back becos' we were making ''noise'' and ''shit''. BapokpantsJason , msg ms tan to come up. With that, we had to stay back till 4.10. So damn pissed off! I don't care if you're my teacher or whatever, if i'm angry i will just shout+be so damn sacarstic to you. AYAM~ Headed home straight. Megat at the back of the class shiok shiok draw draw on my phone -,- Eee-deee-aout! :P
I went staright to marsiling and played WII ! Played like so many games till 11+.Had the Guitar Hero set + we played career mood and it was soo funny. The fact that the guitar was harder than the bass was like xd . I still played(the guitar) till the end of the song. lol
Thursday ? Need i say more? I when to band (like finally! after 3-4 weeks of MIA). I just need time to think if i wanted to quit or stay. FYI-I'm still thinking.
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.