singing all these blues
Friday, August 14, 2009 // 7:25 PM
→Common test is OVER! OVER, i tell you! :D
→He finally top up his freaking Prepaid! :D
→It's finally friday and tomorrow is saturday!:D
→Finally, understood maths thingy! :D
→Ms marinah did not care when i used my handphone infront of her! Kay best :D
→I got freaking highest for freaking HISTORY! I got a fvxking 24/25 ! Not bad for someone who did not study ! :DDDDDDD
←Mood swings D:
←Did not get to meet Hannah & Faiqah. I swear, i wanted to meet you guys but i had to stay back for stuff. Idk, how imma' make it up to you guys but i will.I will find a way.
←''People'' made me lose my appetite during recess when i was 1 person away from the ''people selling food!'' Haisehymann...
←Had to stay back for maths thingy.
←The freaking smart alec boys took consent forms for the carnival thingy at ''whatever'' CC and did not give it too us(the girls) when we already wrote down our names on the paper ms serynna gave. BODOH PEH JANTAN!
/P.S : i'm soooo sorry for ditching you guys.I had stuff at school. I know i said i will cabot but i can't! The damn teacher was at there. More over, i feel like a ''dog'' going up and down sembawang and admiralty/woodlands! Do you know how tiring it is ? I have to bus all the way down there. I don't like it. It's tiring. It's like what the fvxk. And the bus always comes late. It sucks. What will happen once my school move back to khatib ? You don't expect me to train/bus all the way down to admiralty/woodlands right? So please, understand my situation. It's already bad as it is and i always finish school LATE and also the bus comes LATEE~! You can't expect me to be there in like what ??? 30 mintues.I'm no superhero, y'know..
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.