It ain't over
Saturday, August 22, 2009 // 12:22 PM
I'm gonna study hard for EOY. I don't wanna retain.
It's time i buck up. I have been slacking for a real long time and now
it's time too mug,
(till blood comes out of my eyes).
I got a freaking 6/25 for maths, how in the world am i gonna survive?
I'm not happy with my english marks.I got a 24/30 when i was suppose to get 26/30, just becos'
i did not start with ''i wish i could'' .
That's a whole lot crap!
It ain't over
Saturday, August 22, 2009 // 12:22 PM
I'm gonna study hard for EOY. I don't wanna retain.
It's time i buck up. I have been slacking for a real long time and now
it's time too mug,
(till blood comes out of my eyes).
I got a freaking 6/25 for maths, how in the world am i gonna survive?
I'm not happy with my english marks.I got a 24/30 when i was suppose to get 26/30, just becos'
i did not start with ''i wish i could'' .
That's a whole lot crap!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr