'I want to see the world!'
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 // 9:29 PM
My cousin is FAMOUS ! Okay, i got a number of famous cousins. But whatever.
Read 25 August2009, The new paper,pg 23. I bet you can see her name. It's written soo BIG and at the top left hand corner. She's got a 3 page thingy on her. I guess, we are same in some ways(irdk what ways). She's one of the NEW FACE Finalist. :] I think she's gonna win ;
Y'know , i see like lots of different between my dad's side of the family and my mum's side of the family . The fact that my dad is like kinda from a higher class family whilst my mum is from a middle class family ?(I'm not talking bad bout' my family,i'm just saying) but it's like they are the same ! Both sides love to sing and everything musical,that's how i see my family . FYI, my pervious pervious post with the pictures from the bbq. We were singing songs. It was fun ~ but sleepy at the same time -,-
Read 25 August2009, The new paper,pg 23. I bet you can see her name. It's written soo BIG and at the top left hand corner. She's got a 3 page thingy on her. I guess, we are same in some ways(irdk what ways). She's one of the NEW FACE Finalist. :] I think she's gonna win ;
Y'know , i see like lots of different between my dad's side of the family and my mum's side of the family . The fact that my dad is like kinda from a higher class family whilst my mum is from a middle class family ?(I'm not talking bad bout' my family,i'm just saying) but it's like they are the same ! Both sides love to sing and everything musical,that's how i see my family . FYI, my pervious pervious post with the pictures from the bbq. We were singing songs. It was fun ~ but sleepy at the same time -,-
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.