Heads will roll
Thursday, August 13, 2009 // 8:13 PM
No nothing much happen in the past day. Got scolded during history for skippin' the damn remedial. Fuck,those smart alecs(those that skip the remedial) will get SHIT from ms sharinah if we fail. So fuck you. I swear , i can't be failing like alot. Cos' i will lose my position has highest in class for History (:
Dad is still in Macau,China and will be back on 140909! Weee, wonder what he will getting me??
Anyways, HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY MEGATTT (step gerek!) !! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ms Fil ! :D Kay best,nothing much happen today.Tomorrow imma meet Hannah ! Like finally?
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.