Connecting people
Friday, August 21, 2009 // 7:48 PM

That particular problem with HER is over for now? Who the fcuk knows?? I got no time to bother bout' you. I got better things to do with my life. Hope you got something betta' to do in your life (:
There was no CCA yesterday so stayed back at the canteen. Ate kinda alot. Drank that stupid ke-ka-pooh ? whatever shit, and now i'm sick! So anyways, talk with megat&adiah. Megat bastard, pull my hair when i never do anything. Idiot!~ Lucky, i got hairspray! :D Mira&kia when for CCA, while the rest slack at school. Rinnie,adiah,sabrina,hajar&me hang around at the table table(s), did homework, half way stop. Talk bout' alot of stuff, laugh alot too. Rinnie&sabrina kept going to the canteen and eat(lol). Yuzaimi join us soon after,emo-freak! Minutesminutesmintues, later strong wind! Shoik arh!!! :D Chopped our sit at the bench, best arh best. The wind~ Idk what time, megat finish soccer. He hang out with us and also gave us a constent supply of jokes/craps. SKIP LARH!
We hid megat's bag at the rubbish bin (: hah Kay we talktalktalktalktalk. Bout' 5+ , everyone emo-ed or atleast half-dead. After a while, we laugh again. Made fun of LAL ; saying we cant see him! His invicible! And we only see your shirt!. Laugh>>talk>>laugh>>talk>>walk>>wind blowing>>rain! Kia, finished netball.Mira finished NPCC, minutes later. Left the place ,afew minutes after that. Cos' the secruity guard was annoying. Help kia carry her shoebaggy.
We* started to head out of school. While walking out of school with megat(we were talking!). Hajar, shouted! Don't want to say it here.
BING BANG BOOOM! Mr Yeeeeeee-ap, send us all home. He was like a taxi-driver. Kay best!
We*- hariri,izuwan,rinnie,iman,mira,sabrina,hajar,megat,kia,yuzaimi&me.
I'm sick today. Slept at class while everyone was doing their book promotion thingy (after school) It was sooo peacefool (:
Kaaaa-ream's prepaid low, faster! top up your prepaid kay ! :]
Well, update sooooooon !
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.