Age of innocence
Monday, August 31, 2009 // 8:43 PM
I irritated my grandmother by watching Gossip Girl from 8am to 8pm. 16 hours straight of non-stop gossip girl. It all started with my beloved sister, who had both seasons(1&2) of Gossip Girl.
Since, both of us had the houses to ourselves we put gossip girl on and watched till 3am.
Age of innocence
Monday, August 31, 2009 // 8:43 PM
I irritated my grandmother by watching Gossip Girl from 8am to 8pm. 16 hours straight of non-stop gossip girl. It all started with my beloved sister, who had both seasons(1&2) of Gossip Girl.
Since, both of us had the houses to ourselves we put gossip girl on and watched till 3am.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr