460
Monday, August 10, 2009 // 7:50 AM
Firstly, HAPPY belated 44th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
wow,i might say whatever crap i did in one of the recent post but still i'm dying to get out of this place. Faster it is the better. Anyways, Happy birthday -,-
Instead of going to city hall and blah blah ; i stayed at home instead. Knowing that the crowd will be so damn awesome! I did not go. Just thinking about it makes me not want to go more. So i stayed at home and watched the parade and fireworks from the teevee. I actually wanted to be there. ): hahaha.
It's monday! &and i wanna go out. I want to catch a movie since i owe myself a movie. Booo! Will post about the bbq soon. (:

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.