458
Saturday, August 8, 2009 // 10:21 AM
Finally got to meet val yesterday. The most weirdest thing that happen yesterday was ...
I came running to my sister who was standing at the table and baam! That table was full of matsalleh/caucasians. I ran back to my dad and acted as if i did not see that table full of caucasians. (lol)
Got to talk with valerie about alot of things. And finally i got pictures with her after %^$^#% months not seeing each other. Over-all , i like the wedding. Cheche Mich was so pretty! Zack was idk? lol. The place was full of people and that made it extra hot. Alot of them were sweating like swines. But still, i like the wedding.Took another picture with zack and checheMich before heading home.I think that was the longest malay wedding i ever when too. All the pictures will be uploaded soon. Wait for it!
458
Saturday, August 8, 2009 // 10:21 AM
Finally got to meet val yesterday. The most weirdest thing that happen yesterday was ...
I came running to my sister who was standing at the table and baam! That table was full of matsalleh/caucasians. I ran back to my dad and acted as if i did not see that table full of caucasians. (lol)
Got to talk with valerie about alot of things. And finally i got pictures with her after %^$^#% months not seeing each other. Over-all , i like the wedding. Cheche Mich was so pretty! Zack was idk? lol. The place was full of people and that made it extra hot. Alot of them were sweating like swines. But still, i like the wedding.Took another picture with zack and checheMich before heading home.I think that was the longest malay wedding i ever when too. All the pictures will be uploaded soon. Wait for it!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr