457
Thursday, August 6, 2009 // 7:37 PM

No shit,tomorrow i'm gonna be really busy.
>>National Day celebration thingy at school.
>>Meet up's with primary school friends, some of them ):
>>Home to get ready for the wedding at 3.
>>Off to sengkang by myself );
Just look at the freaking places i have to go too. The fact that i have to go to sengkang by myself really suck ballzscx. But i havee to be there, so whatever. My meet up with primary school friends will not be long. I doubt i can stay/lepak very long anyways.
School(today)=fun&mudune. Get to see _____ (: And no i never kembang. Plus, it was freakiee that dani kept saying Hi/Hello to me. -,-
Had awesome time kicking izuwan and threating him to NOT kick me back or he will not get (that thing that i will give him tmr). Ritzhann giving/buying me Hershey Chocolate! Kay,he betta' get it since he bestfriend promise me to get it. So he betta'. Kay best!!
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.