unwanted bet slips
Tuesday, July 14, 2009 // 7:36 PM
Alot of things happen today.
1. I dropped my handphone on the floor during recess time while lining up.
2. During, PSME period did some crane origami thingy and played pok pok with timmie,hariri,rinnie,megat,sabrina,mira and my knuckles were red.
3. D&T , mr alvin when out of class and everyone started to walk around. I asked lal to do my work(he did but stop half way), becos' idk who took his wallet and the boys started to run and threw lal's wallet everywhere and after his wallet it was his pencil case. So it was halirious. Prolly,2 minutes before school ended Mr.alvin came in. Everyone sat down and step tido. Obviously, mr.alvin knew we were running,shouting and stuff.
4. Sab and mira found a beetle and started to show it to everyone.
5. We showed rinnie and her re-action was halirious. We showed iman and his re-action was halirious. We showed hariri and his re-action was also halirious.
6. When to KFC with rinnie,kia,mira,hajar,tyty,sab. Found a place and done. Started to count money and stuff. Ordered the food. While eating, it was so quite. Everyone just munching and munching. After eating, than the kecoh-ness started, laugh laugh laugh ! Break the straw, laughlaughlaugh,make fun of people,played ice,ate ice,laugh at people. I laughed till i nearly choked.
7. Headed to the library and found a place to sit. Started to tell ghost stories. It was scary.
After story-telling,took a few pictures and started laughing again ! Laugh till our faces was red. (gyler :@)
8. In the bus,two dudes started to talk crap . Me and rinnie started to laugh at them. Hhaha (:
9. Now, im at home. Tomorrow is Picture-taking day! Weeewoooooo~ But wait, where's my tie ?? O.O

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.