Rock my world
Friday, July 3, 2009 // 5:37 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with school work nowadays. And i have been punished for alot of stuff during maths class. I have to pass up my holiday homework on Tues or else.......
Anyways, yesterday, walk in the heavy rain again(gerek). Ran from the school gate to the bus-stop stayed for awhile since there was lighting and thunder.Afterwhich,we don't wanna wait any longer. We ran from the bus-stop to the blocks at the other side of the road. Walk under the blocks.
Hold saper-saper pun tk heran. At the carpark,fight with ritzhann about chocolate,bodoh punya subject. Anyhoos,zakia,hajar,errinnie,sabrina and me when to zakia's place while the boys when sun plaza/ssc/home ? At zakia's place bathe and ate kfc. Ofcos' errinnie,sabrina and me when to kfc and got the food. On the way in,bumped into izuwan,ritzhann and iman. Errinnie already paiseh,we know she know i know sabrina know. Stayed at zakia's place till 6+pm while the others when home first. Afterwhich,off i when to tution!
Today, i was suppose to stayback to finish up my holiday homework. But i gave a reason. So i escape from it and when to zakia's place again. Brought kfc and done :D
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.