Part II
Friday, July 24, 2009 // 11:06 PM
Pervious post said i when to Admiral Garden. I did.
And i saw AL-HARIRI playing basketball with class tee from far i saw.(lol)
When to hannah's place since both of them were at there. Knock on the door so many times no one answer, so i msg faiqah kambeng to open the door for me. Hannah's ''cousins came'' over and then something happen. You people don't need to know. Laugh like ^$#@^%#$^! It was funny,very funny. Prolly around 7+, had dinner at McD. Made fun of innocent people, most of them ter-rase that we were talking to them. (what only!) Cam-whore at there.
Pictures not with me,will upload them once i get them (: Kay best.
Walking home, chatted with hannah otp all the way home. Came back home,when online straight and chatted with hannah !! (:
It's 11.11pm (hehe). Time to make a wish ...
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.