Life's a climb but the view is great
Monday, July 27, 2009 // 7:18 PM
001.Monday blues. Had trouble waking up in the morning.
002.I got a real awesome cut during MT lesson. I swear the blood was flowing like a waterfall. (hah)
003.Music=free period. Ritzhann when back home. Send him down with kia.
004.Class was crazy during music. Played ''TRUTH OR DARE'' but it was mostly ''LOSE & DARE''
it was funny as hell. The boys had to do many stupid stuff.
005.Took the bus to Sun Plaza to have our lunch at KFC(-,-)
006.Headed to the lib soon after, took books to ''read'', ended up talking&laughing.
007.Talk to sab and she cried.No need to know what happen.
008. When back home,prolly around 5+.
009.Was freezing in the bus.(:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.