Last time
Friday, July 10, 2009 // 6:50 PM
Oh no, i was happily browsing my friendster profile comments and stuff when i saw
his comments... It was so heartbreaking. I have moved on but i can't forget about the past.
Especially after what he done to me. Some know, some don't know. I don't want to go back to that
time. That one time, that made my whole primary 6 life go down the drain. For the rest, of my primary 6 days, i smiled,laughed,joked around but deep down deep deep down somewhere in me, i was bleeding,hurt,depress. And now, that depression is here to stay. How awesome ?
Whatthehell ? People like him are not worth my time (: I don't hope to see you again ______ .
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.