Kids in the hall way
Thursday, July 30, 2009 // 9:46 AM

(What can i do , to get back to the old times?)
Did you know ? That yesterday after recess,at the lower secondary block third floor.
That most of the secondary 1 students came out of their classes and started going mad/hyper.
It was like a pasar malam/flea market. Screaming and laughing and shouting was going on.
It was really awesome? I bet'em ''VISITORS'' might have heard us, but whatever whatever.
Did not attend school today. I got fever + sore throat)'; I woke up at 3.53am becos' i was restless.
So i walked around the house in the dark. When back to sleep and had the most ''sweetest&weirdest'' dreams, ever. I woke up in shock and was puzzled ? (I just started to dream about _____.) I woke up now and then during the wee morning. It really was like *@#^&$%
And& now my throat is killing me ):
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.