It's alex fucking evans birthday
Thursday, July 30, 2009 // 11:08 AM

today is ALEX EVANS BIRTHDAY ! *$%^@#$^$
lol,i just remembered like 2 seconds ago (11.09 now)
Oh-em-geee,It's hissss birthday birthday birthday!
Gonna tweet tweet tweet him,later in the dayyyyyy! Ok,maybe.
lol,i just remembered like 2 seconds ago (11.09 now)
Oh-em-geee,It's hissss birthday birthday birthday!
Gonna tweet tweet tweet him,later in the dayyyyyy! Ok,maybe.
I sound like those over obsessive girls who thinks the ''person'' they like/love
would notice them or whatever crap. People like that need to get a life.
Not saying that i have alot of life.But if calling yourself mrs.(whatever-the-dudes-surname)
Is just being mad or totally obsessive. (:
would notice them or whatever crap. People like that need to get a life.
Not saying that i have alot of life.But if calling yourself mrs.(whatever-the-dudes-surname)
Is just being mad or totally obsessive. (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.