If only life was this good
Monday, July 6, 2009 // 11:10 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONU/BETOK!
Happy 15th birthday valeriee priyaa!!
You're getting old by the second :D (lol)
Anyways,i hope you have the bestest times today.
Sorry,if i can't meet up with you (:
Konuuuuu~ Remember those old times ?
If only we could rewind time and do those stupid/goofy/silly stuff all over again.
Haiseyy mann! Best wishes bitchhh :D
May all of your dreams and whatever come true :D
hahaa,iloveyoukonu<3
Happy 15th birthday valeriee priyaa!!
You're getting old by the second :D (lol)
Anyways,i hope you have the bestest times today.
Sorry,if i can't meet up with you (:
Konuuuuu~ Remember those old times ?
If only we could rewind time and do those stupid/goofy/silly stuff all over again.
Haiseyy mann! Best wishes bitchhh :D
May all of your dreams and whatever come true :D
hahaa,iloveyoukonu<3
P.S: hopefully, we don't turn into ma and well ma. hahaaa (:
I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.