<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6959186528629450478?origin\x3dhttp://firstsolarcity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries about tagboard exits

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 // 10:18 PM

I never thought i would be friends with strangers. Really.
Like faizah for one. I have never talked to her for 5 years straight. WE started talking to each other in like our final year together. I never knew who this faizah girl really is 5 years ago.
I never thought we would be friends, really !
I never thought i would fall in love with a complete stranger.Seriously.
Just like faizah, i never knew that H____l existed at admiralty until our final year.
Mr.ram smashed us both to sit next to each other. It was the most irritating,best,saddest,happiest time i ever had. Kaykay,Time flew by, day by day or each day,
we get fond of each other,which was weird. We had our names crafted in one of the tables in our class/school. But then again,we drifted apart. Story closed, sealed forever. I had never loved/liked someone for so long. But you do know, when you love someone and you have to let'em go , part of or quarter of your heart is with them.And the mending of the broken heart begins. I still love him, but i have to move on. I am but the past just likes to hunt me down.



Tenth.


You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life.

All content belongs to 1stsolarcity unless stated so.