from nerd to ?
Friday, July 10, 2009 // 4:18 PM


001. New hair-cut. (: It's verybery layed (which equals to the scene hair-cut ?) Well,yeah.
002. New glasses. I'm happy with it (: It's nice. Hah :D
—
i wish that everything could be like the younger days, when we were carefree and happy, where not a single seed of doubt or a lone bean of sadness could seep it's way in us. when we were just us, and nobody else.
from nerd to ?
Friday, July 10, 2009 // 4:18 PM


001. New hair-cut. (: It's verybery layed (which equals to the scene hair-cut ?) Well,yeah.
002. New glasses. I'm happy with it (: It's nice. Hah :D
—
i wish that everything could be like the younger days, when we were carefree and happy, where not a single seed of doubt or a lone bean of sadness could seep it's way in us. when we were just us, and nobody else.
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr