Big city dreams
Friday, July 31, 2009 // 11:48 AM
Fever+sore-throat+cold
When to the doctor and he said it MIGHT be H1N1. I freaked out,but he said young and healthy/fit people recover real fast,blahblahhblahhh;
So i got 2 days MC. And it's so obvious that i will be skipping the interview and leaving kia alone till god-knows-what-time at school. I'm craving for McDonalds. ;]
I missed 2 testes yesterday, which suck big time! Haisehymannn!
Big city dreams
Friday, July 31, 2009 // 11:48 AM
Fever+sore-throat+cold
When to the doctor and he said it MIGHT be H1N1. I freaked out,but he said young and healthy/fit people recover real fast,blahblahhblahhh;
So i got 2 days MC. And it's so obvious that i will be skipping the interview and leaving kia alone till god-knows-what-time at school. I'm craving for McDonalds. ;]
I missed 2 testes yesterday, which suck big time! Haisehymannn!
My name
is irrelevent.

I am a nerd. I play video games,watch cartoons and read comic books.I believe in karma and miracles.
Summer. Books. Writing. Reading. Arts and Craft. Doodling. Dinosaurs. Yellow. Power rangers. Sharpies. Love.
Tenth day of the tenth month in twenty-ten.
Facebook //
Tumblr